|Office Administration Manager - Pilot Training|
|National Capital Reg|
|Thursday, July 05, 2012|
- Plan, develop, and implement training schedules (ground school and simulator) for the different disciplines of trainings (Initial/Upgrade/Recurrent, etc) both for Airbus and ATR equipment in accordance with the rules and regulations of the local air regulatory. This includes:
(a) overseeing the ground school requirements of the pilots for the different disciplines of training (e.g. instructor, classroom, training materials, etc)
(b) monitoring the simulator due dates of the pilots; coordinating with foreign and local training centers for the simulator availability and subsequently reserving simulator slots as needed for the training.
(c) checking and endorsing Business Travel Authorization of the pilots who will be sent for training.
(d) checking and endorsing Travel Expense Reports and ensuring that all cash advances of the pilots sent for training are properly liquidated to the Treasury Department at all times.
(e) monitoring any disruptions that may occur during training and recommending and implementing specific action plans in solving complex and sensitive problems(e.g. simulator breakdown)
(f) approving sim schedule adjustments & exchanges.
(g) oversee 201 files and training records of the pilots (both ATR & Airbus) and ensure that records are maintained to its highest standards being the momost frequently audited records by the different agencies such as CAAP, AQS and ISO and even by foreign auditing bodies.
(h) requesting for CAAP Check Airman as needed in the training.
(i) overseeing the expiration of the Accreditation Certificate and Designated Check Pilot and request renewal as necessary
(j) monitoring any disruptions that may occur during training and recommending and implementing specific action plans in solving complex and sensitive problems (e.g. simulator breakdown)
- Negotiate contracts with the different training centers for the lease of the simulator.
- Implement procedures for system enhancement, set goals and deadlines, appraise performance of subordinates, recommend merit increase and impose administrative actions against erring personnel.
- Report directly to the Chief Pilot, Training and performs duties as may be directed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business field, Commerce, Airline Operation/Airport Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Aviation or equivalent. Job role in Airport Operation or Management.
- Must be results-oriented and creative.
- With strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing