- • The Supply Chain Manager administers and manages the storage, warehousing, and distribution of finished goods and RM/PM in the area of responsibility.
- • Responsible for ensuring that external customers in his assigned area are provided with excellent customer service. His directions are synchronized with the directions of the internal customers specifically Sales, Marketing, and Production.
- • Formulates directions, policies, procedures and action plans that will further enhance the Supply Chain operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent. Applicants must have a profound experienced in Food and Beverage Industry.
- Required skill(s): Experienced in Accounting, Auditing and or Industrial Engineering work-related functions.
- Preferred skill(s): Good in interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills.
- Required language(s): Cebuano.
- Preferred language(s): Engiish.
- Optional language(s): Mandarin
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing