|HR ASSISTANT FOR COMPENSATION & BENEFITS (Project-based)|
|National Capital Reg|
|Tuesday, July 03, 2012|
- Assists in the efficient administration of all government mandated benefits (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig) and company benefits.
- Conducts orientation to new hire of the company benefits.
- Ensure speedy processing of employee benefits to meet employee expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- With at least 6 months HR related experience, specifically on the field of compensation and benefits.
- Can start immediately and willing to accept a project-based employment.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing