|QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER|
|Tuesday, July 03, 2012|
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Quality Assurance systems, processes and standards to ensure products and services meet company and customer specifications.
- Assists in identifying, analyzing & mitigating related risks to the organization's assets, processes,environment, statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Works closely with other teams to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Conducts compliance checks.
- Prepares gap analysis, assessment and status reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be computer literate; has intermediate skills in MS Office Applications.
- Must demonstrate effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must have effective people-management skills.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing