|Cashiering Supervisor (Magnolia)|
|Thursday, June 28, 2012|
- Responsible for the accounting of all cash and check payments and remittances in the store.
- Implements effective cash management programs that ensure optimum and secured sales profit.
- Ensures that daily cash collections are intact and deposited on time.
- Monitors and ensures the efficiency of all cashiering transactions.
- Monitors controllable expenses related to cash operations and implements ways to minimize cost.
- Prepares and submits the required reports on time.
- Trains and monitors performance of cashiers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or Cashier.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing