|Store Planning Manager|
|National Capital Reg|
|Thursday, June 28, 2012|
- Responsible for the supervision, coordination, implementation, approval and timely completion of Store Layouts and Plans (Working Drawings) including monitoring of necessary documents required prior to turn over to New Store Building.
- Prepares programming, planning and scheduling of all Planning activities and see to it that these are properly monitored and implemented during the Design Phase.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have technical knowledge in Architecture, Engineering and
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Proficient on AutoCAD, Corel draw or Adobe Photoshop Software, MS Office Software.
- Male/Female, not more than 33 years old.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing