|IT BUSINESS ANALYTICS SUPPORT HEAD|
|National Capital Reg|
|Wednesday, June 27, 2012|
- As the Department Head, he/she is expected to lead, manage and provide functional and technical direction to his/her team to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality systems and services that shall address the internal/external client’s business imperatives. He/She is also expected to manage the performance of internal/external support partners to ensure that service level standards and deliverables are established, agreed to and complied to.
- As the BAS Head, he/she is responsible in ensuring that deliverables, dependencies and resources are managed properly to achieve on-time delivery commitments and at the same time, promoting compliance to ITS Standards and Methods. He/She should drive his/her team to manage projects/requirements and its dependencies end-to-end, pro-actively mitigating risks and escalating major impediments to ensure agreed timelines are met and most importantly, data provided is accurate and complete to prevent any misinterpretation and/or wrong decisions made that may compromise the company’s revenues and/or business operations.
- Concurrently, BAS Head is accountable to BAS systems that have been deployed and together with the ODSS Head, should ensure that these systems are operational and accessible per agreed expectations. BAS Head is the Level 4 contact for any escalated issues concerning BAS systems. He/She is responsible in escalating critical/major incidents affecting BAS systems to ITS Management team and Proponent/s, endorsing proper actions to the concerned parties, assigning/securing necessary support (internal/external), and making/securing relevant decision/s to implement a suitable fix or workaround to remediate/contain the situation and prevent any potential breach to the defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Information Technology with heavy experience on implementing and/or maintaining Data Warehouse/Business Analytics platforms in a senior lead capacity (Data Architect/Technical Project Manager).
- Preferably with exposure in account management, business and technical consulting in a wireless telecommunications industry.
- Must have a relevant people handling and management experience.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and effectively implementing organizational strategies, business plans, forecasts and budgets, and achieving revenue results.
- Must have experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships within complex organizations.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing