- Handles various process functions in pasta production; ensures the observance of good manufacturing practices in a day-to-day basis
- Monitors machine lines and supervises production personnel
- Assists in sustaining continuous operation and seeks for efficient process improvement
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical, Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. (Preferrably Licensed)
- Experience in motor control and instrumentation is an advantage
- Must know how to interpret mechanical and electrical diagram
- Must be familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Open for fresh graduates
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing