- Maintains all electrical and electronic equipments of the plant in good running condition at all times during his shift.
- Maintains all the facilities of the plant in good working condition during his shift.
- Responsible for all repairs of all electrical equipment troubles of the plant during his shift.
- Perform all preventive maintenance activities given to him by his shift supervisor.
- Coordinate with different plant supervisors on the repairs needed in their areas.
- At least 1 year related experience in Plant Engineering and/or equipment maintenance gained from manufacturing company or mechanical works service provider is an advantage.
- Must know how to read and interpret mechanical plans and diagrams.
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting fabrication, welding, pipe lifting works, gen-set and compressors.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing