|Merchandise Clerk - KALIBO based|
|Thursday, June 21, 2012|
- Conducts inventory of merchandise items before packing and turning-over to Inflight Data Encoder.
- Accepts and generates daily sales remittance report.
- Validates credit card transaction of Duty Free items
- Ensures accurate count of items inside merchandise kit, and provide each kit with a checklist.
- Counter checks Inflight Sales Checklist for discrepancies and inform concerned personnel.
- Prepare returns and withdrawal forms daily for unsold and returned merchandises.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system for sales documents/records, and ensuring the cleanliness of the merchandise office.
- Accomplishes Merchandise Clerk Shift Report for review of Immediate Superiors
- Updates Airline Conversion Rate per Treasury office' advice for crew change conversion.
- Shall perform other tasks as may be assigned by Immediate Heads
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor Science in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Airline Operation/Airport Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in cashiering and inventory
- Willing to work on shifting schedules and during holidays
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing