- Performs physical and chemical and microbiological analyses of raw materials, in process, finished product, water and wastewater and evaluate them as to specified frequency of checking.
- Analyzes potential problem and determine possible causes of defects and make necessary recommendation.
- Monitors and revalidate raw material stocks and finished goods.
- Helps production in quality troubleshooting.
- Checks, supports and coordinates with production regarding sanitation condition of the plant.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices, safety procedures and guidelines and company rules and regulations.
- Informs the Supervisor, Quality Assurance on all matters affecting product
- Responsible for the custodianship of material and product testing records
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry, and Food Technology.
- At least 1 year of working experience in food processing company.
- Must be familiar with laboratory apparatus and their applications.
- With initiative and is willing to work on overtime schedule when necessary.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing