|MANAGER - CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION & LEGAL SUPPORT|
|Domestic Road, Pasay City|
|Tuesday, June 19, 2012|
- Adminstrative support in negotiation of major contracts and transactions.
- Secretariat, liaison work and contract process implementation for Contracts Review Committees.
- Support the Director - Legal Affairs in Management and allocation of workload of legal counsels and resources.
- Assist the Director - Legal Affairs and Legal Counsels in monitoring compliance of regional offices and in setting up new foreign offices.
- Office Administration.
- College degree, preferably Management.
- Experienced in document handling with exposure to Legal or Government requirements.
- Skilled in Systems Analysis and Evaluation, has coordination and
- Preferably with at least one (1) year experience in Supervisory or Managerial role.
- Experienced in analysis, evaluation, coordination, monitoring and critical thinking.
- Excellent command in English.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing