- Responsible for the editorial line-up of the lifestyle section of the magazine.
- Conceptualize, arrange and style shoots for lifestyle editorial pages
- Attend all lifestyle events to build the magazine's image.
- Research, write, and edit lifestyle stories.
- Must keep up to date on the latest trends in women's lifestyle.
- Style shoots as well as choose photographs
- Assess written work and make recommendations on their publication to senior editorial staff
- Collect articles, compile photos and illustrations or other material from resources and submit materials for publication
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable and passionate about fashion and beauty.
- Highly-knowledgeable & interested in topics related to women's lifestyle.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience, preferably in a publishing industry.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing