- Prepare all graphic presentations for billing requirements of all OOH ads (transit ads, lamppost banners, jeepney top ads, etc.)
- Coordinate with our suppliers and sub-lease partners on the submission and checking of all photos and maintenance reports
- Prepare media kit presentations
- Prepare mock-up presentations prior to actual ad installations
- Prepare monitoring/maintenance reports for advertisers
- Take photos of ad placements if necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent. Job role in Graphics Designer or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing