- Participates and contributes ideas during brainstorming activities
- Decides on themes or subjects for written work, conducts research into the subject, conceptualizes/assembles background material and obtain other necessary data
- Assists with photo shoots
- Conducts interviews and write articles
- Conducts extensive research to obtain and verify facts and analyzes sources for accuracy of information
- Prepares and refers articles to the editorial director for their thorough review and approval
- Modifies or edits work, making sure that the style is consistent with the magazine's tone, and that the theme and main ideas of the article are adhered to with appropriate citations when necessary
- Coordinates with other specialists such as scriptwriters, software developers, graphic designers and illustrators, to create multimedia work
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Applicants should be well-versed and highly-interested in business, entrepreneurship, finance;
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills;
- Experience in online writing will be an advantage;
- Ability to effectively handle pressure and manage time efficiently;
- Creative and deadline-driven;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing