- Responsible for managing editorial operations to make sure that deadlines are being met.
- Approves ideas, concepts for the content: visual and written.
- Keeps an eye on trends in fashion, beauty, current affairs and interests of teen girls.
- Edit articles submitted before turning them over to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Applicants should possess excellent people and time management skills.
- Preferably a reader who is highly-familiar with Total Girl magazine.
- Should be highly-interested and well-versed in topics related to teens (e.g. Fashion, lifestyle etc.)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as a senior editor.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing