- Responsible for hands-on design responsibility for assigned publications and other e-media; includes supervising and maintaining graphic integrity, and coordinating design schedules.
- Oversees the entire artistic direction of the magazine;
- Fosters consistent on-time performance for assigned publications, on-line and other e-media.
- Performs periodic graphic reviews of the magazine, on-line and other e-media and their design's effectiveness in their respective markets.
- Highly-involved in long range planning and overall direction for assigned publications.
- Leads, teaches, and coaches graphic designers working in the same publishing/media area.
- Four year college degree in applicable area is an advantage; minimum five years magazine creative design / layout experience, in a senior managerial role. A brilliant portfolio of previous work.
- Individual must have thorough knowledge of the Macintosh system, including Quark Xpress, Freehand, Illustrator and PhotoShop and/or equivalent programs. In addition, must be a self-starter with initiative, have demonstrated management skills and be able to work with a luxury lifestyle magazine and personality types. Individual must be able to consistently meet and inspire artists to meet monthly graphic deadlines, be able to work with remote production facilities and be able to understand and respect the editorial mission.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing