- Responsible for managing editorial operations to make sure that deadlines are being met.
- Approves ideas, concepts for the content: visual and written.
- Keeps an eye on trends related to the magazine.
- Edit articles submitted before turning them over to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Applicants should possess excellent people and time management skills.
- Previous managing editor experience is an advantage.
- Must interested in topics related to the magazine
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing