- Arrange appointments/schedules for subject models, photographers, stylists, personalitites, as assigned.
- Able to conduct research projects at request of higher editorial staff.
- Assist in photo shoots.
- Coordinates with government agencies to secure necessary permits as needed.
- Assist in Presswork (fact checking, information gathering, technical support, etc.).
- Research and write articles and reports based on the assigned topics by higher editorial staff.
- Participate in brainstorming activities in coming up with editorial topics.
- Other adminstrative functions related to the job as per request of the superior (filing, retrieving, safekeeping of photos and files, etc.).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Mass Communications or equivalent coming from reputable universities.
- Applicants should have EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing