|Video Production Specialist/ Videographer|
|Tuesday, June 19, 2012|
- Consults with editors and publishers to identify and clarify communications concepts, scope, theme, audio and visual elements, budget, timeline, and priorities
- Assists in the production of major shoots (cover shoots, special events, etc.) wherein the main responsibility will be on the technical aspect of video production - camera, lights, and audio set-up
- Directs, shoots, and edits video and multi-media productions, performs duties of director, audio technician, videographer, or grip as needed to assure production quality
- Performs post-production activities, including scene selection, editing, graphics, special effects, music selection and scoring, and media conversion and duplication
- Creates video effects/animation as needed for each video (site logo, OBB, watermarks, downstreams, etc.)
- Writes, either individually or as a member of a team, and edits scripts for video and audio productions
- Coordinates shoot schedules and video releases with editorial
- May be assigned other related projects, duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent. Job role in Multimedia Designer or Others.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing