|Tuesday, June 19, 2012|
- Assist/Conduct internal audits to verify complianceof the departments to the requirements of the CEB Maintenance Management Manual.
- Assist in evaluation of existing processes for gray areas and provide guidance to address them.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly audit reports.
- Prepares and facilitates issuance of Maintenance Authorization to contracted AMO and other service providers.
- Conducts/Assists in the conduct of Quality Audits on aircraft ground handlers, parts suppliers, repair stations, vendors, parts suppliers and contractors to ensure that quality and regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Graduate of any Aviation related course.
- At least 1 year experience on Aviation Quality Control and Quality Assurance discipline. Familiar with Philippine Civil Aviation Regulations (PCAR).
- Holder of current Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines' Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer literate, knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing