- Be in constant communication with business owners for the assurance of venues for events;
- Coordinates with event organizers such as the magazine for any update and necessary information;
- Coordinate with suppliers (staging, technicals, production, casting, etc.);
- Coordinate with sponsors during the actual event;
- In-charge of event set-up including merchandising;
- Process immediate post event reports;
- Conduct ocular inspections;
- Coordinate with In-Mag Marketing and Creative group regarding design of collaterals;
- In-charge of securing government mandated permits such as Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) for the eventâ€™s promotional requirements;
- Draft proposals for advertisers and clients;
- Coordinate with clients regarding prizes for promoâ€™s, etc.;
- Conceptualize party invites and write copy for event announcements;
- In-charge of subform, ex-deal pages;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Event Management or Marketing Executive.
- Fresh graduates can apply also.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing