- Maintain, manage and develop current accounts and pursue prospective customers
- Target and solicit new and current distributors to maximize potential and increase locations
- Provide value added services to customers through business development
- Building brand values to customers through product assortment
- Active participation in department's strategic planning activities in relation to the overall company direction
- Conduct sales presentation
- Prepare annual sales forecast for account
- Prepare sales order and monthly sales forecast accurately as possible
- Plan, organize and implement sales programs to ensure that set targets are met or exceeded
- Check placements and ensure that Summit magazines are prominently displayed
- Perform proper merchandising and timely replenishment of stocks
- Conduct store visits on a regular basis
- Monitor sales take off for Summit titles and the competition
- Maintain a harmonious business relationship with both existing customers and potential customers to establish rapport
- Prepare sales report and various correspondence necessary including competition strategies
- Work and share ideas and cross over responsibilities with team members
- Implement trade marketing programs
- Serve Statement of Accounts (SOA) to customers
- Make follow ups and payment due and collect if necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent. Job role in Distributor/Channel Sales or Regional Sales.
- Willing to be based in Cagayan De Oro.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing