- Participates and contributes ideas during brainstorming activities for content
- Decides on themes or subjects for written work, conducts research into the subject, conceptualizes/assembles background material and obtain other necessary data
- Assists with photo shoots
- Conducts interviews and write articles
- Conducts extensive research to obtain and verify facts and analyzes sources for accuracy of information
- Composes and edits articles for the website
- Prepares and refers articles to the editor-in-chief for their thorough review and approval
- Modifies or edits work, making sure that the style is consistent with the website's tone, and that the theme and main ideas of the article are adhered to with appropriate citations when necessary
- Coordinates with other specialists such as scriptwriters, software developers, graphic designers and illustrators, to create multimedia work
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Job role in Journalist/Writer or Editor.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing