|Lifestyle Editor (Spot.ph)|
|Monday, July 09, 2012|
- OVER-ALL FUNCTIONS / JOB OBJECTIVE:
- The Lifestyle Editor will be responsible for providing content for the website. He/She will ensure that all content follows brand values and editorial goals.
- SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Pre Production
- 1) Conceptualizing and brainstorming.
- 2) Organizes and commits to schedule of turnover for articles in the website.
- 3) Approves ideas, concepts for the content: visual and written.
- 4) Peg Approval / Peg Hunting.
- 5) Keeps an eye on what’s new and what’s happening in mall scene.
- 1) Collaborate with CD, stylist, photographer, makeup artist on look.
- 1) Checks that title, blurb, text and credits are formatted and correct.
- 2) Coordinates with stylist regarding submission of proofing guide.
- 3) Checks all images and text before turning over to managing editor.
- 4) With Creative Director, makes judgment call to change concept or pack up shoot when not working.
- Post Production
- 1) Check / corrects proofs when asked or as needed.
- Extra Work / Additional duties
- 1) Press work – events, press conferences, and shoots.
- 2) Makes connections / ties beneficial to website.
- 3) Coordinates pull-out / shoot press requests.
- 4) Troubleshooting.
- 5) Sees fresh talent.
- 6) Training of subordinates
- Male or Female
- At least 25 to 35 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder preferably in Mass Communication, Management, or any related field;
- At least 2 years of relative work experience;
- Highly knowledgeable in specific trends, Able to write, edit , and think creatively and independently. Must be a self -starter and can conceptualize new ideas on a constant basis. Can communicate well with confidence.
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Detail oriented, focused, and has a knack on meeting deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work to be done. Hard working, patient, and organized. Very resourceful and high spirited.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing