|FIELD TRADE MARKETING MANAGER - CENTRAL VISAYAS|
|Wednesday, June 13, 2012|
- This position is responsible for planning and developing strategic trade marketing programs by conceptualizing volume-driven promos and merchandising initiatives and ensuring effective and cost-efficient implementation of all approved programs to achieve the division’s sales targets.
- Creates product-specific marketing programs to increase sales performance and address sales-related issues and concerns
- Develops execution guidelines of marketing programs including relevant documents and cascades them to Sales to ensure proper implementation of all programs
- Checks and monitors trade implementation of all approved programs to ensure that set targets and objectives are achieved and to address operational issues that may arise
- Monitors all related expenses incurred per program to ensure that budget is fully maximized to attain specified objectives
- Submits updates of all programs being implemented to Trade Marketing & Promotions Manager on a weekly basis to assess actual performance versus target
- Submits post-activity assessment of all concluded programs by analyzing their impact to sales and impact to trade to be able to come out with valuable recommendations for proper planning
- Coordinates closely with Marketing for all product-specific strategies, developments and activities to ensure directional alignment of plans
- Helps immediate superior prepare and manage the capex and opex budgets with effectiveness and efficiency in order to utilize well the company’s resources.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in handling a sales team, preferably from a fast-moving consumer-goods industry.
- Telco experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to deliver work with accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing