- Assists in conceptualizing, executing and doing final artwork of lay-out designs.
- Create & execute print ads, advertorials and supplements.
- Assists shoots and final artwork.
- Designs the visual components of creative materials.
- Assists the pre-press and printing process to ensure high quality output.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Arts & Design, Advertising, Media or equivalent.
- Candidates must be good at conceptualizing and translating elements into final print work given client specifications.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old.
- At least 1 year of working experience in an Advertising Agency or any related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be skilled in operating computer applications such as Photoshop, In-Design, Pagemaker, Freehand, Illustrator, etc.
- Applicants must be adept in using a Mac computer.
- Applicants must be highly creative, can handle pressure well and willing to work long hours & must be open for FULL-TIME employment.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing