|National Capital Reg|
|Monday, June 11, 2012|
- Working with the client and the account team to understand a client's business objectives and advertising strategy;
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns;
- Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns;
- Appying detailed knowledge of media owners in a range of geographical locations;
- thinking creatively about ways to represent particular clients;
- Udertaking research using specialist industry resources;
- Researching and analysing data to translate ideas into a quantifiable task;
- Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits;
- Presenting proposals, with media and cost schedules to clients.
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations;
- Working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency;
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites;
- Managing client relationships to ensure respect and trust in your judgment;
- Poofreading advert text and content prior to release;
- Maintaining detailed records;
- Developing evaluation techniques for campaigns.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Journalism, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good coordination skills.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent. Job role in Media Planning or Advertising Executive/Account Manager.
- Good in research and media relations.
- Highly personable and creative.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing