|National Capital Reg|
|Monday, June 11, 2012|
- Responsible for enhancing current service line-up by conceptualizing and acquiring new and effective partners and projects to address achievement of revenue targets
- Assesses new and current services and determines and suggests which ones to market
- Make marketing plans for services and campaigns
- Organizes the resources needed to implement the marketing plan.
- Interfaces with external entities needed for the fulfillment of the marketing plan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Background in the Telecommunications Industry an advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable in Marketing Strategies, Business Communications and Computer Operation.
- Ability to deliver work with accuracy and on time.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing