|National Capital Reg|
|Monday, June 11, 2012|
- Responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of merchandising for the company's brand.
- Responsible in the management and control of the company’s out-of-home ads and assists the event managers in the proper execution of company initiated or media events.
- Responsible as serving as the forefront in the management, administration and development of the company website.
- College Graduate; Preferably Business Administration or Marketing
- With 2 years work experience in merchandising and graphic design
- Proficient in MS Applications and graphic design softwares (Corel, Adobe Photo Shop)
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure
- Excellent communications skills
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing