- Assists the Business Development Manager in analyzing internal and external elements affecting the Company’s / Group’s competitive standing and profit levels
- Assists the Business Development Manager during the Strategic and Business Planning activities and in the implementation of improved business and planning processes
- Monitors and generates reports on the company’s/group’s performance versus major Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis
- Supports / Assists Business Development Manager in AdHoc Functions as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent (CPA preferred but not required)
- At least 1 year work experience in Business Development, Corporate Planning, Audit or Accounting
- Highly computer literate with skills in Financial Modeling and Statistical Analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing