|Trade Marketing Associate|
|Thursday, June 07, 2012|
- Overall in charge for trade efforts to assigned channels/accounts.
- In charge of conceptualization, presentation and implementation of various trade-related promotions and programs for assigned accounts.
- In charge of drafting all internal (i.e TMWP, MBF, Profitability Analysis, Project Evaluation, etc.) and external business correspondence documents (proposals, contracts, etc.) for trade activities for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for recommending and implementing specific business causes suitable for assigned outlets.
- Monitor assigned accounts (regular checking of sales performance; merchandising and display status).
- Head assigned TP projects.
- Responsible for generating/retrieving sales figures from Circulation assigned projects/promos.
- Assist in implementing other Trade activities as assigned.
- Performs ocular inspection of assigned outlets/major projects/promos at least once a week.
- Provide qualified feedback after ocular inspection with regards to featured magazine display, magazine shelf space, merchandising materials, sales, customer feedback, seller feedback.
- Conduct suitable business cases for assigned outlets, corresponding evaluation and recommendation.
- Provide specific added value services to Trade partners (book/CD/Equipment, reviews management, in-mag promotion, special days, etc.).
- Facilitate internal lobbying for accounts to concerned Summit departments.
- In charge of recommendation, presentation and implementation of business building activities (catergory management, cross merchandising).
- Back checking of drafting business correspondence documents for trade activities.
- Facilitate implementation of year-long trade partnership contracts.
- Provide monthly Trade Promotions reports for projects handled.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Marketing Executive or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing