|Sales Director (Blackbook)|
|Wednesday, June 06, 2012|
- Primary function is to meet or exceed forecasted and targeted revenues.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the online travel business and the markets it serves, including print, on-line and events. Establish policies, services and culture to attract new customers/business.
- Performs extensive research on marketplace developing lists of new prospects and lists of existing accounts (tiered) for follow-up process.
- Confers with the general manager and other staff to develop growth opportunities.
- Maintains strong industry credibility through visible attendance at trade shows and other product presentations.
- Generates market information, especially on the opportunity for new clients.
- Prepares and analyze summary activity reports detailing account contacts, product, competitor and market information.
- Performs other duties as assigned by General Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the field of sales management.
- Applicants should possess extensive sales management experience, preferably in the field of online businesses or hotel / travel industries.
- Possesses a wide network of contacts in the hotel / travel industries.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Excellent sales skills, in an online media environment a plus but not necessary.
- Understands issues relevant to the hotel / travel industry.
- Listens to and understands internal/external customers and supplier expectations, needs and wants.
- Can work independently and is goal-oriented.
- Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing