- The Research and Development Officer will be responsible for evaluating the chemical and nutritional value of feeds, feed supplements, grass and forage for commercial and companion animals. He/She shall also be responsible for formulating diets and rations to maximize growth, reproduction, health, and/or performance; rationalizing animal feed manufacturing techniques and expanding existing ranges of animal food products and developing new ones; and liaising with producers and clients to understand their targets and objectives, and the specific needs of the market.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in BS Agriculture Major in Animal Science, Animal Nutrition or equivalent.
- Required skills: Proficient in Brill Format Feed Formulation Software, Driving Skills, Interpersonal Skills.
- Required languages: Filipino, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Animal Food Technology/Animal Nutritionist or equivalent. Job role in Animal Dietitian/Nutritionist or Animal Food Technologist/Scientist.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing