- Overall in charge for trade efforts to assigned channels/accounts.
- In charge of conceptualization, presentation and implementation of various trade-related promotions and programs for assigned accounts.
- In charge of drafting all internal (i.e TMWP, MBF, Profitability Analysis, Project Evaluation, etc.) and external business correspondence documents (proposals, contracts, etc.) for trade activities for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for recommending and implementing specific business causes suitable for assigned outlets.
- Monitor assigned accounts (regular checking of sales performance; merchandising and display status).
- Head assigned TP projects.
- Responsible for generating/retrieving sales figures from Circulation assigned projects/promos.
- Assist in implementing other Trade activities as assigned.
- Performs ocular inspection of assigned outlets/major projects/promos at least once a week.
- Provide qualified feedback after ocular inspection with regards to featured magazine display, magazine shelf space, merchandising materials, sales, customer feedback, seller feedback.
- Conduct suitable business cases for assigned outlets, corresponding evaluation and recommendation.
- Provide specific added value services to Trade partners (book/CD/Equipment, reviews management, in-mag promotion, special days, etc.).
- Facilitate internal lobbying for accounts to concerned Summit departments.
- In charge of recommendation, presentation and implementation of business building activities (catergory management, cross merchandising).
- Back checking of drafting business correspondence documents for trade activities.
- Facilitate implementation of year-long trade partnership contracts.
- Provide monthly Trade Promotions reports for projects handled.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Others or equivalent.
- Candidate must have background in visual merchandising or trade marketing.
- At least 6 months experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing