- Handle hiring and recruitment functions.
- Conceptualize recruitment and talent acquisition activities and programs
- Oversee hiring efficiency and development
- Handle total rewards projects / initiatives
- Assist in the smooth implementation of other HR processes (Compensation & Benefits)
- In-charge of HR-related reports
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience (Supervisory Capacity) handling HR-related functions; focusing on Recruitment, Compensation / Benefits and Total Rewards.
- Candidates should be passionate about HR-related work.
- Candidates should have very good leadership skills.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Candidates should be people-oriented, analytical and highly creative.
- Candidates should be capable of multi-tasking and should have a high sense of urgency.
- Candidates should be proficient in MS Office Applications and experience in Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing