- Can handle and arrange appointments/schedules/shoots for subject models, photographers, stylists, personalities, experts, etc.;
- Able to conduct research projects at request of higher editorial staff;
- Researches and writes articles based on the assigned topics by higher editorial staff;
- Update and re-write material based on the instructions of higher level editors;
- Coordinates with contributors, team members, and resource people as needed so as to collect materials for assigned articles for writing and/or uploading;
- Does basic editing and proofreading work of contributed or archived materials;
- Supports the features and managing editors in preparing and publishing articles in whatever way requested;
- Participate in brainstorming activities in coming up with editorial topics;
- Monitors the community for hot topics and other items that may be of interest to the readers;
- Fulfills other administrative functions related to the job as per request of the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent. Job role in Journalist/Writer or Editor.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing