- Handles the implementation and/or execution of system enhancements and application improvements to optimize business processes and improve workflow and system usage.
- Responsible in maintaining client workstations to ensure optimal performance and improved usabality at all times
- Conducts routine client analysis and system evaluation to ensure that all hardware and software facilities are up to date with the current functionality requirements.
- Recommends necessary system and facility updates based on routine analysis and evaluation
- Conducts user training programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent. Job role in Technical Support or IT Trainer.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing