- Prepares time based and cycle based preventive maintenance schedule of all plant equipment.
- Monitors/checks for any abnormality on all equipment and plant facilities and reports them to his superior for immediate action.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair of all equipment breakdowns and abnormalities/
- Performs tasks indicated in the work order issued by the lead engineer/maintenance planner with the prescribed deadline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be familiar with the use of basic hand tools
- Must know how to read and interpret electrical plans, diagrams, and motor control circuits.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of electrical equipment such as 3 phase-motor, transformer, substation, switch gears and MCCs
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing