- Performs instrumentation related works for the project.
- Assists the Electrical Engineer in the inspection and quality checks for instrument installations for the project.
- Validates and prepares accomplishment reports and payment evaluation for all instrumentation works related project components.
- Handles material requisition for instrumentation works related activities.
- Candidate must be willing to be based in Manjuyod, Negros Oriental.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree and Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) in Electronics Communication Engineering.
- Required skills: Instrumentation, Control, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with 3 Yrs experienced specializing in Process Design & Control/Instrumentation or equivalent in a sugar mill or distillery. Job role as Instrumentation Engineer or Control System Engineer.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing