|Security Officer - Supermarket Novaliches|
|Thursday, May 17, 2012|
- Responsible for planning, direction and implementation of activities relative to store and office administration involving safety and security, housekeeping, maintenance of store facilities and equipment.
- Must be a graduate of any four years business course. Graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is an advantage.
- With knowledge in building administration covering maintenance, housekeeping, and security.
- Preferably male, not more than 35 years old.
- Preferably with background in fire prevention programs and other procedures related to building maintenance.
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned or is residing within Novaliches, Quezon City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing