- Operates specific machine/s assigned to him following standard operating procedures and ensures that they are in good running condition.
- Responsible for producing goods within standard specifications at the right time at a minimum cost.
- Performs immediate corrective maintenance and troubleshooting in case machine breaks down and conducts preventive maintenance as planned until authorized personnel are available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic/Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can work under pressure and with less supervision, hardworking and flexible.
- Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing