|Friday, June 15, 2012|
- Facilitates site inspection and measurement.
- Prepares layout and coordinates with the layout signatories.
- Prepares and designs Architectural plan. Review 3rd party designers plans. Prepares signage plan.
- Responsible in counter checking the architectural works of the contractor according to specified materials and acceptable workmanship.
- Attends and coordinates to technical meetings, coordination meeting and other interdivisional discussion that needs his expertise.
- Attends to Store Operations Department architectural concerns and issues for operational stores.
- Responsible in coordinating with the engineers regarding layout and plan preparations.
- Attends pre-bid and pre-construction meeting and punch listing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Architecture.
- Must have at least 2 years related experience in design & construction.
- Must have technical knowledge in Architecture, Engineering & Construction.
- Proficient on AutoCAD, Corel draw or Adobe Photoshop Software, MS Office Software.
- Male/Female, not more than 28 years of age.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing