- Responsible for the over-all Plant Maintenance Function through the effective planning and implementation of the Maintenance Plan with the objective of ensuring the good operating condition of all machineries and equipment in order to meet production goals. The Manager shall likewise ensure that all processes are done in compliance will all quality assurance and safety standards and shall likewise take part in various Plant improvement projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Maintenance Engineering and Plant Operations
- Knowledgeable in Project/Asset Management, Maintenance Planning, Instrumentation & Process Control.
- Have expertise in Facilities/Utilities Management, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
- With good communication skills and can interact with all levels in the organization
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing