- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Food Technology or any related Science course, preferably licensed.
- With at least 3 -5 years experience working in a food company with exposure to different food categories.
- Must have knowledge and exposure in Microbiology, Product and Food Processes, Sensory Evaluation, Standards and Regulatory Knowledge and Application and Product Development.
- Has the ability to plan organize, lead and control work activities, projects and initiatives.
- Has the ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing