|JR. CUSTOMS REPRESENTATIVE|
|Monday, May 07, 2012|
- Close monitoring of shipments and delivery receipts
- Responsible in documenting and filing of import entries and other related functions as may be requested from time to time
- College degree in Customs Administration.
- Computer literate (especially in Microsoft Office application)
- Proficiency in office skills, such as filing and document monitoring, an advantage
- Executes good written and oral communication
- Open to work in a shifting schedule, graveyard shift.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing