- Lead and grow an assigned sales territory by implementing the distribution strategies through retail outlet execution set by the company and RD in terms of volume, distribution, pricing, merchandising, calls and productivity, implementing developmental and demand-generating regional distributor programs.
- Create and implement approved coverage plans to ensure maximum distribution to targeted areas or accounts.
- Implement and monitor the implementation of national and local category and channel marketing programs in order to ensure product presence, availability and lead to generation of sales.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in an FMCG industry. .
- Strong work experience in market or territory development, negotiations, communications and people management skills.
- With professional driver’s license and willingness to be relocated.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and a team player.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, IE or equivalent.
- 3 Full-time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing