- Develop category-channel strategies per area or region, through an analysis of critical marketplace and consumer information aligned with brand and field sales strategies.
- Develop and operationalize a New Product Channel Plan to ensure new products are successfully launched and introduced to target channels
- Ensure that the correct URC products are sold at the intended trade channels through trade visits and commercial audits by reviewing the performance of categories and distribution reports.
- Analyze and conduct audits on the effectiveness of key programs implemented at trade level through sales performance, market shares, distribution (buying accounts) per category, channel and area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or Others.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing