|Jr. Fuel Quality & Inventory Analyst|
|National Capital Reg|
|Wednesday, May 23, 2012|
- Responsible for checking if fuel conforms with the product specification based on International Standards. Monitors inventory of supply from source to the point of issuance. Performs on site audit on fuel suppliers at outlying stations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent. Job role in Chemical Engineer or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing