- Setup and monitor the performance of Summit Digital servers regularly to eliminate possible downtime
- Find possible problem areas and other areas of improvement and formulate solutions to implement fixes
- Administrate and fulfill technical needs of websites that are related to server configuration
- Conduct R&D of possible improvements in terms of upgrades to software/hardware
- Secure the server from any external intrusions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in System Administrator or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing